If you are interested in Canadian military history, join us as a volunteer researcher.
The following are the guidelines for researchers:
Stories are not necessarily original. If copied from other sites, they must be accompanied by a reference. If more than one reference is found in a search, even if the subsequent references are not used in the story, they should be provided.
Stories should use the following format:
• The body of the story: Calibri, 12 point
• References: Calibri, 12 point, italics
If references to books are found, they should be included as follows:
Author name, Title of book, date of publishing
If photos are to be used, they should be in the following format:
• .JPG, a large as possible on the download
If spreadsheets or charts are used, they should be in EXCEL format, Calibri, 12 point font.
Reference text should accompany the photo, including:
• Information on content
• Information on source
We have a section on the site for Advisors and Researchers. For this, you should supply a headshot and short profile of yourself.
• If you know other persons who might be interested in acting as a researcher, please bring them to our attention at email@example.com.
• If you are aware of anyone, individual or corporate, who is interested in contributing financially to support the site, direct them to our SUPPORT page on Canadiansatarms.ca.
• Stories should be sourced from reputable sites and be able to be verified with at least one other source.
• When you submit a story, we shall verify it, format it and post it to the site.